FULTON COUNTY FISCAL COURT PUBLIC HEARING FOR TAX RATE, SPECIAL CALLED MEETING AUG. 31; AGENDA LISTED
THE FULTON COUNTY FISCAL COURT WILL HOLD A SPECIAL CALL MEETING AUGUST 31, 2023, 9:00 A.M.
TO INCLUDE A PUBLIC HEARING FOR TAX RATE. THE MEETING IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE LISTED ON THE MEETING'S AGENDA:
CALL TO ORDER-JIM MARTIN, FULTON COUNTY JUDGE EXECUTIVE
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Discussion of Bids for Industrial Park Paving Project
2. Discussion of Sheriff Department Employees
3. Discussion of 2023-2024 Tax Rate
6. Lease Renewal for Fulton Clinic
7. Discussion of Fire/Rescue Facility
8. Keyes Architect Contract
9. Report from County Road Committee
10. Consider approval for filing for Rural Housing Trust Fund Grant
11. Approval of 23-24 Contract Between Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and FULTON COUNTY Fiscal Court
Please support the Current by subscribing today!