FULTON CITY COMMISSION MEETING'S JAN. 10 AGENDA ANNOUNCED
THE FULTON CITY COMMISSION WILL CONVENE IN REGULAR SESSION JANUARY 10, 2022 AT 6 P.M. IN THE FULTON CITY HALL COMMISSION ROOM. THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE LISTED ON THE MEETING'S AGENDA:
Call to Order
o Pledge of Allegiance
o Roll Call
o Remarks and Request from Visitors
City Attorney’s Report
1. Consider Municipal Order 2021-58 Approval of the Minutes of a Regular Commission Meeting held on Monday,
December 13, 2021
1. (Table) First Reading City Ordinance 2021-10 repealing and replacing certain Sections of Chapter 48 on Traffic
and Vehicles and Article II on Stopping, Standing and Parking
2. Update on the City’s Wastewater Treatment Plant Corrective Action Plan
3. Municipal Order 2021-59 authorizing the City Manager to advertise for Request for Qualifications for
professional engineering services relating to development of the corrective action plan, grant writing, grant
administration preliminary engineering report and environmental services required for an EDA grant application,
as well as professional planning services and professional engineering services relating to the design and
construction administration and inspection of the “Fulton Wastewater Treatment Improvement Project”
1. Vouchers Review
2. Consider Municipal Order 2021-60 to Accept Christopher Bonds Resignation from Public Works Department
effective January 20, 2022.
3. Consider Municipal Order 2021-61 to authorize the City Manager to sign any and all paperwork in the process of
applying for a permit with KPDES for waste water treatment permit.
4. Consider Municipal Order 2021-62 to authorize the Mayor to sign a deed transferring the property at 105 Nolan
(EMS BASE) to Twin City Ambulance Service dba Ken-Tenn EMS.
5. Consider Municipal Order 2021-63 endorsing a request letter to tourism from City Manager Mike Gunn and
President FHCEDP Mark Welch for the purposes of developing and full time tourism director position and
comprehensive tourism strategy.
6. Consider Municipal Order 2021-64 Renaming PW job classifications as presented by the City Manager
7. First Reading of Ordinance 2021-11 Creating or Amending Salary and Compensation Plan for Non-Elected
Offices & Employees of the City.
8. Consider Municipal Ordinance 2021-65 Approving Job Description for Public Works General Worker.
9. Consider Municipal Ordinance 2021-66 Approving Job Description for Public Works Director.
10. Consider Municipal Order 2021-67 authorizing the City Manager to hire Gary Payne as a Public Works General
Worker full time.
11. Consider Municipal Order 2021-68 authorizing City Manager to advertise a job vacancy for Public Works
General Worker full time position.
o From City Manager
o From Commissioner
o From City Attorney
o From Mayor
Please support the Current by subscribing today!